Please choose your free Hillborne 2 Helmet
It's your dream, go ahead and live it! You've pictured yourself going fast, now fulfill the dream with the E-80. A prized product of Argon 18's ongoing R&D commitment, the E-80 will give you everything you expect from a triathlon/time trial bike and then some!
On the E-80, your senses will come alive as you break through old barriers and discover racing as you've never experienced it before. The right weight along with an optimal blend of rigidity and comfort: the E-80 has it all. Follow your dreams into a new world of performance, on the E-80.
- 3005 Thermo-Tech triple-butted aluminum frame sends every last ounce of power down to the pavement.
- Aero-profile carbon fork adds to the frame's inherent qualities, for a smooth ride and reduced weight.
- Reversible carbon ASP-4000 seat post allows quick and simple access to the ideal position for effective aerodynamics and maximum watts.
- Argon 18’s exclusive AFS-Tri geometry perfectly positions you for Time Trial / Triathlon riding.
- Efficient aerodynamics with wind tunnel tested tube profiles.
- Brakes are mounted behind the fork and crankset, hidden from the wind.
- Bottom bracket shell with English thread.
- ASP-4000 carbon seatpost included.
- FSA Orbit IS-2 Headset (with 6.5mm top coverbearing 1-1/8”36/45 degree) and FSA Orbit TH-875 1 star nut included.
- Tektro R725/TRP T822 brake calipers/Tektro RX4.1 alloy brake levers included.
- Braze-on front derailleur mount compatible with compact chainrings.
- Internal cable routing for rear brake and derailleur cables.
- Forged horizontal drop-outs with replaceable derailleur hanger.
- Weights: Frame 1650g (Medium), Fork 495g, Seatpost 280g (uncut).
Want this frame building up with parts chosen by you? Contact us to discuss how we can create the bike of your dreams.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)